- May 22, 2018
- 7:00 pm
- AOTC, 102 E. Sixth Street, Suite 201, Corona, CA 92879
Why do we start a project, but do not finish it?
• Learn how to finish projects
• Find out why a personal mission statement is important
• Discover the D Principle
• Use the Clean Slate Technique to improve your productivity
• Understand how to declutter your life
Take Your Life Back: Planning for Success is a workshop that will help you learn how to finish projects, find out why your personal statement is important, discover the D Principle, use the Clean Slate Technique to improve your productivity, and understand how to declutter your life.
Attend the workshop beginning Tuesday, April 17 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at the AOTC. All attendees must register. Registration includes a workbook and an eBook.