- January 28, 2018
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 1114 W. Ontario Avenue, Corona, CA 92882
- (951) 739-4385
Why do we start a project, but do not finish it?
• Learn how to finish projects
• Find out why a personal mission statement is important
• Discover the D Principle
• Use the Clean Slate Technique to improve your productivity
• Understand how to declutter your life
Take Your Life Back: Planning for Success is an 8-week workshop that will help you learn how to finish projects, find out why your personal statement is important, discover the D Principle, use the Clean Slate Technique to improve your productivity, and understand how to declutter your life.
Attend the workshop beginning Sunday, January 28 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at New Day Christian Fellowship. All attendees must register. Registration includes a workbook and an eBook.
For more information, please contact the church office (AOTC) at (951) 739-4385 or email@example.com.